The Tropicana Online Casino will have a familiar-sounding name for some people. This is because of the Tropicana Casino and Resort and is where you might recognize the name since the same company decided to have an online presence back in 2013.
The Tropicana Casino and Resort is on the Atlantic City Boardwalk in New Jersey and has established itself as a high-quality land-based casino. With its growth over the years as well as a prominent reputation, one has to wonder if that same success translates over online.
When creating an account to play on the Tropicana website, you are given the option to download their app to play on the go. They also have promotions that will change from time to time for new users.
For example, a current bonus is set for $25 upon sign-up with a code. On the other hand, they also have a very promising bonus that seems to be current and ongoing.
They have what is called a loss rebate up to $100. This rebate essentially allows new users to test out the website “risk-free.”
How To Sign Up And Welcome Bonus Eligibility
Signing up is an easy process. By simply going to their website, you will have to do the following:
- Download the app: To start – you first need to download the app from their website
- Account: Now you need to create your account, chose a screen name and fill in your details so that you can be verified of being of legal age.
- Deposit: Now you can deposit money or start playing with your bonus
- Remember to have fun: This is an entertainment site – so remember: playing and betting should be fun!
Once you have done these steps, it is recommended that you deposit at least $100. This is because Tropicana has a generous up to $100 cash rebate.
These are the rules:
- If you happen to lose more than 90 percent of your first deposit within seven days, you will automatically receive a cash refund equal to their net loss, up to $100.
- If you lose less than 90 percent of your deposit, but still have yourself a net loss for the week, you will get a refund of either $100 or one that equals their net loss, whichever amount is smaller one of the two.
Before you make your first deposit, you should find out what the good and bad are going to look like.
- Distinctive gaming software platform
- Licensed and fully regulated from the land-based casino
- High amount of smaller, limited promotions
- Bingo games for the added variety
- Android and iOS mobile clients, with iOS the easiest of the two
- Not a lot of withdrawal options
- Not a standard welcome bonus offer
- Average customer support, but could improve
- limited game variety on the mobile app
The Tropicana gaming section is powered by a few household names in the business, such as IGT, NetEnt, and Williams Interactive Software. They are mostly powered by the Gamesys brand.
The Gamesys brand is very popular in the UK, and after acquiring ownership of a sister site to Tropicana, it agreed to run the platform for the site too. The sister site, Virgin Casino, and Tropicana Casino are the only online casinos in New Jersey to have Gamesys.
Since there are different amounts of providers to the platform, there is a great variety of games. Games you can find on Tropicana include, slots blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Keno, Pai Gow and Bingo!
Slots: If it is a new game being added, it is most likely going to be a slot game for this company. You will notice games like Cleopatra and Da Vinci Diamonds, but they have more exclusive ones such as Spartacus and Raging Rhino.
Video Poker: The popular games for this category are Jacks or better, double-double bonus poker, and five play draw poker.
Blackjack: As noted above, there are variations of blackjack, each with different odds and slight rule changes. Atlantic City, single deck, multi-hand, Vegas downtown, and Vegas strip are all available.
Your minimum deposit is $10. The maximum depends on your method of choice
- Instant e-check (ACH)
- Online bank transfer
- Cash at the casino
- Cash at 7-Eleven
- Online banking (ACH)
- SugarHouse prepaid card
- Cash at casino cage
- Check by mail
- Cash at the casino
- You can withdraw cash from the land-based Tropicana Casino at the cage for the quickest payout method 24/7.
The Tropicana Online Casino has a lot to offer for its users. There are some things they can still improve on, but given time, hopefully, they will make adjustments.
They are about average for the industry for the selection of slots and games offered. They are only one of the few online casinos to offer a variation of bingo, and they have multiple ways to make deposits and withdrawals.
The $100 rebate for new users to cover their losses is a great starting incentive. They also have one of the better and more responsive customer support teams compared to other online casinos.
The only drawbacks I see are the mobile app pretty much requires customers to have newer versions of the app or phones that can support it. So, if you do not have an iPhone or Android device, your phone may not be compatible with the app.
Also, the games offered are slightly less in variety compared to other online casinos. But this can be overlooked if you find joy in what they offer already.